Thursday, November 01, 2012

A New Year

November! A new year, the quiet season begins. I left for SOAR when it was late summer, we had winter while there,
Granlibakken snow

and I returned home to Autumn:
image

It's raining here now, a perfect time to unpack, wrap up, collate, categorize, change direction and repack for the next adventure (yes! headed off again, soon).

Something fun awaited my return:
Book catalog

The new book is Becoming Real:
Book2 cover

And my silk fabric even graces the catalog's back cover:
Catalog back

I'll be putting up a pre-order button for signed copies in early Spring!

2 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

so excited for the new book coming out. Thanks for signing my copy of Woven Treasures at SOAR.

12:39 PM  
Blogger Lynn said...

Woo! Congratulations - you must be so excited!

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home