Monday, February 11, 2013

Due Dates

I have been busy with several-many deadlines, all of which seem to be piling up in a heap these next few weeks. I agreed to all of them though, so I've no one to blame but myself if I am feeling squished for time.

Well, while I agreed to all of them, and some of them have their own, pressing, time frame:
hats and blankies
Heh. "Pressing". I made a joke :)

Hats and blankies for the new grandbaby, who does not care about my deadlines and will come when he may (he's not here yet. I am not late for his debut!). His Mama wanted hats and blankets for a photo shoot very early on in his little life, so these will be winging their way out to be there when he arrives.

Two blankets, one knit and one woven, out of organic cotton yarns, one hat crocheted (! me!) out of organic cotton yarn, and one hat out of wild textured yarn. Also, some velvet, for a backdrop. They get popped in the mail tomorrow (heh. "popped").

Back to the dungeon; I will press on (heh). More to come!

Oh. Saw this, just this morning. Yay!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's available for pre-order on Amazon as well. Ask me how I know!

6:18 PM  
Blogger Charlene said...

So you're not a knitter and now also not a crocheter? Well done, you, being so exclusionary!

Man, you're a publishing MACHINE - well done!

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home