Wednesday, April 17, 2013

The Time Has Come....

I love you people! I keep getting emails and phone calls. "When is the new book coming?" "Have you seen it yet?" "Are you going to sell signed copies?"

A.) I don't know! I am expecting advance copies any day. I am trying not to obsess. But yesterday UPS came with a box and it was not books! I was so disappointed.

B.) No! I have seen the galleys. So I know kinda-sorta what it will look like. But it's not in my hands yet. So. Sad.

C.)Yes! Here's the deal: I'll pay the postage in the US (and yes, Alaska, Hawaii and New Mexico, that includes you!). Canada, and Overseas: there is a charge for postage, alas.

So, do you want a signed copy, sometime in early June, of this book?

Spin to Weave Cover




Choose Your Location




Click the button. Remember to make sure your address is current. Tell me what name, nickname or specific greeting you would like in your book (within reason, and keeping posterity, yours and mine, in mind!). I will sign and send you a copy when I get them: soon! Not today. I will let everyone know via this blog when the actual books get here, so you will know when to expect your copy. And thank you!

Thank you to everyone who has contacted me for your kind anticipation and enthusiasm for this new book.

4 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

I already pre-ordered a copy, so I'll bring it to SOAR for inscription then.

So eager to read the book. The video was good, but having a book is better.

see you next week

2:01 PM  
Blogger Freyalyn said...

Just ordered and paid for my copy! Thank you so much.

2:49 AM  
Anonymous textillian said...

Woohoo! I just ordered. Of course, I failed to put to make the inscription to Patrick and not George, so it you could include that, it would be great.

4:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I pushed the button :-) but missed the place to put a name. You can inscribe my name as Sarah with an H.
Sarah A.

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home